Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Jeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
extreme_enigma

Jeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation   Jeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 pm

In an interview with B95 FM in central California, Jeff Hardy spoke on his current WWE contract status, saying "There's nothing concrete. There's rumors out there about me not re-signing, but we haven't decided that yet. They're real cool with giving me time. There's a very good chance (I'll still be on TV in six months), but we'll see."

He also spoke on 2008 being a tough year for him when he lost his house and dog while serving a wellness policy violation suspension. "I was tested like crazy," Jeff said. "Really hard time for me to get through those 60 days. Had to pee in a cup to prove myself to them (WWE) again." He denied reports that he was doing an MTV series.

Hardy closed out the interview by saying he’s going to try to be creative to come up with new moves with Edge in the ladder match at the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday.

And dont forget you see thta Jeff vs. Edge in that ladder match for the World Heavy Weight championship and the rest of the Extreme Rules PPV as always right here on RING OF CHAMPIONS this sunday night
so make sure your here guys and spread the word x
peace
Extreme_Enigma
Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy finally comments on his WWE contract situation
Page 1 of 1