Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Jeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
extreme_enigma

Jeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release   Jeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

WWE performer Jeff Hardy was interviewed by the Big O and Dukes Show on 106.7FM in Washington D.C. this morning. On the subject of Ken Kennedy recently being released from WWE, Hardy said "It was really sad, you know? I think he's a real talented guy. I don't know if it was the right move, but we'll see." He also mentioned that Ken was a guy that he had worked with and traveled with quite a bit and that he was extremely shocked to find out about his release.

"There's been a lot of releases, a lot of friends that are getting released just out of nowhere,” Hardy continued “You gotta deal with it, move on and just know to yourself that its not the end of the world and that there's other things out there."
Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy comments Mr Kennedys WWE release
Page 1 of 1