Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Kennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liamAVFC

Kennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More   Kennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 am

Recently released WWE superstar Mr. Kennedy seems to be stranded in Puerto Rico after wrestling Umaga at last night’s WWC event. He the following on his Twitter: “I guess that there are worse places in the world to be stranded than Puerto Rico tho! I guess I'll just hang out in the room n watch tv.” An hour before Kennedy said: “I picked the perfect day to miss my flight out of San Juan. And all I asked for was one little wake-up call. It looks like I'm stuck here...”

Former WWE creative team member Alex Greenfield will debut his mini-series "Meteor" tonight on NBC at 8pm CT.

This week’s edition of WWE Raw takes place from the Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida. John Cena and Triple H vs. Randy Orton and Big Show is being advertised locally as the main event locally. This will most likely be a dark match main event.
Back to top Go down

Kennedy Stranded In Puerto Rico, RAW This Week, More
Page 1 of 1