Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBackstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Backstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liamAVFC

Backstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials   Backstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 am

As reported on earlier, the commercial-free idea for WWE Monday Night Raw two weeks ago was not a Vince McMahon idea and was something USA Network had been wanting to do. The network was feeling the pressure from TNT's big ratings in May from the NBA Playoffs and were afraid they would lose the second quarter ratings (April through June). It turns out USA ended up averaging 3.17 million viewers in prime time to 2.64 million for TNT, so the commercial-free show didn't end up making much of a difference despite the strong ratings it pulled in.

ยป Many WWE announcers enjoy when Vince McMahon makes on-air TV appearances where he cuts a long promo since he isn't in the back producing and is instead concentrating on the lines he has to deliver. Stephanie McMahon normally does the producing backstage when Vince makes a TV appearance and her handling the duties with the announcers was described as being a "day in paradise" compared to when Vince is producing.
Back to top Go down

Backstage Vince McMahon News: Announcers, RAW/Commercials
Page 1 of 1