Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNews On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

News On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liamAVFC

News On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts Empty
PostSubject: News On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts   News On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

Next Tuesday July 14th, WWE Raw Superstar The Miz will be at FYE located at 130 Oviedo Marketplace Blvd., Oviedo, Fla. Miz will be there from 2 to 4 p.m.

Chris Jericho updated his Twitter account today saying that he was being held at the airport in Manila, Philippines after the WWE SmackDown/ECW crews arrived for their show on Friday evening. The SmackDown and ECW brands are schedule for a house show event in Manila at the Araneta Coliseum. Jericho posted the following on his Twitter account from Manila: Sitting in some sort of holding area in the manilla airport for the past hour.... The evil wrestlers are in town.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts and former WWE wrestler Kizarny will be touring with "The Jim Rose Circus" this weekend in Salt Lake City, Utah. Kizarny has returned to his roots as a carnival worker and will challenge Jake Roberts to a fight as part of the circus act. Roberts says he is looking forward to trying something new, "It's breaking new ground for me," he told the Salt Lake Tribune. "I've done the same thing for 34 years, so maybe it's time I try something new. It's going to be different, but great." The event takes place this Sunday, July 12 at Club Vegas and performers include Jim Rose, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, SiNN Bodhi, Bebe the Circus Queen and the world's largest touring albino Burmese python (22 feet, 160 pounds). Tickets are priced at $15.
Back to top Go down

News On The Miz, Y2J Held At Airport, Jake Roberts
Page 1 of 1