Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBrock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Brock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
extreme_enigma

Brock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars   Brock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 am

In the current issue of Maxim Magazine on newsstands now, Brock Lesnar takes a strong stand against the typical lifestyle of a WWE wrestler, saying "You get so brainwashed. You're on the road 300 days a year, and that's why guys get so messed up."

He says being away from home so much takes away their perspective on the real world. "This life just becomes a part of them. It's not real, but some guys who are still in the business think it is,” the UFC heavyweight champ continued “You look at Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler - he just couldn't let it go. You live a double life. I was tired of trying to be who I was in the ring and then coming home for two days to be normal. They didn't allow you to be. The guys who get out are the smart ones, really and truly."
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar speaks out on the liufestyles of WWE superstars
Page 1 of 1