Please login to help R.O.C
Please login to help R.O.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to R.O.C. We provide the best stream for you. ENJOY

Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liamAVFC

Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More   Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More Bret_hart

Bret “The Hitman” Hart has an recent interview with SCOTT FISHMAN of The Miami Herald. Here are a few snippets from the interview:

-“I think I took wrestling to another level, and if I look back at my contributions over the years, I made everything seem real. It was really important to win and lose a title. For me, it was real. My income was cut in half when I lost the title. I will always be proud of what I represented in wrestling.”

Approaching a decade since Owen Hart’s passing, Bret Hart would rather move forward than reflect.

”I’d rather just go on without even noticing,” Hart said. “I don’t like to stop and remember the day he died. So much as I’d like to remember other things like his birthday [May 7]. I’m maybe different than a lot of members of the family. I think they like to go to his tombstone or talk about him. I think there isn’t a day that goes by that Harts don’t remember him.

“I don’t think it does any good to narrow it down to one day and be down this time of year. In Calgary, when you see the green grass coming up, with some patches of snow, you find yourself thinking of funerals. I was just thinking about his funeral yesterday and all the people that were there. Even now, I think about all the wrestlers that were at Owen’s funeral who are dead today. There are a lot of things that connect to Owen’s death and beyond.”

-“With Ring of Honor, it’s basically me coming out and signing autographs and saying a few words to the crowd. With TNA, they would probably have me be involved in their storylines, and I don’t want to be as much a part of the storylines.

“I have some good friends down there in TNA and would love to help them. However, I don’t see anything on their show where I would be any use to them, unless I wanted to play the role of some type of commissioner, chairperson, referee or even an announcer. Those are all things I don’t really want to do.” Read the full interview Click here Bret Hart.
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Took Wrestling to Next Level, Owen Moves ON,ROH, TNA Wrestling and More
Page 1 of 1